Role: Customer Support manager
To develop and manage leading cutting-edge digital gaming brands and excel in providing customers with the ultimate digital gaming experience and first class customer service.
To provide friendly and efficient service and support to our customers with the view to optimizing customer loyalty and company profitability. The team focuses on right time, right messaging communication with customers via a comprehensive inbound and outbound proactive sale approach via all communication channels, including chat, voice, text, email, fax and postal channels.
Reporting to: Head of Operations.
The support manager will ensure the smooth every day running of this core team, ensuring that SLA's are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained. This includes ensuring that customer service agents meet all the needs of the customers in a professional, timely and friendly manager. The teams aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this conception throughout the organization.
The Head of support will need to establish, manage and mentor a team starting from the recruitment stage and include the defining of work methodologies for training, monitoring, QA, efficiency and productivity.
This role will require the establishment of a first class support team with strong selling skills via all channels of communication, including chat, phone and emails with ability to upsale and cross-sale.
The Head of support will need to define a comprehensive plan for the integrating of sales and support into our brands including the dedication of resources for high value customers (VIP team).
Providing help and advice to customers; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and letter and face to face; investigating and solving customer's problems, and handling customer complaints.
To efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources in order to ensure customer deadlines are met.
To identify, highlight and implement best practices to support the team and management through continuous assessment and the implementation of a feedback process in order to provide continuous best practices recommendations to the Operations Director.
To conduct performance appraisals for the team, identifying weaknesses and offering coaching and mentoring in areas that require it.
To ensure that excellent performance is acknowledged and reasons for success are shared amongst the team to the benefit of all.
To compile reports on SLA targets, numbers and types of request, communicating findings to the Operations Director and to respond to any further requests for data that are required for analysis.
To communicate and be the focal point for the dissemination of information from management to the team and vice versa.
To conduct quality control checks and edit work if necessary, identifying and highlighting best practices for the Support Team Leader and sharing this with the team. Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the department.
To ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to by Support Managers, in order to ensure the issuance of accurate reports and reuse existing information efficiently.
To troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate presence and for the longer term. Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
To work with CRM/ Retention team leader to ensure that there are always sufficient resources in place to meet call-handling needs and e-mail requests from prospective customers of the service.
• Ability to manage and lead a team of Customer Service personnel. Able to develop and motivate team members.
• Former experience in the gaming industry is a MUST.
• Strong orientation for sales.
• Fast thinker
• Energetic and positive
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
• Proven experience of 3-5 years working in marketing and/or sales within an online environment.
• Proven experience managing customer-focused promotions from concept through to delivery and review.
• Strong methodology and experience in improving efficiency and productivity.
• Experience in co-ordinating different functions (Sales, Operational Marketing, Retention, IT), to maximize results and operational efficiency.
• Good understanding and experience in all aspects of online marketing i.e. acquisition, website, email.
• Good understanding in analyzing segments as well as strong excel skills.
• Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills.
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficient.