Head of Risk
Our client is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
To develop and manage leading cutting-edge digital gaming brands and excel in providing customers with the ultimate digital gaming experience and first class customer service.
- Support all aspects of financial risk management.
- Risk assessment regarding new bonus campaigns and providing Risk knowledge and support to the Marketing Operations teams.
Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources
Monitor Daily Operating Statistics.
- Managing KYC processes and procedures. Identify and analyses areas of potential risk to the company.
- Developing policies, proactive procedures and working practices to profile and identify business activity that is being targeted by fraud syndicates or contravenes licensing.
- Produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes
Receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution.
- Challenge disputed transactions (liaising with the relevant Banks/Payment methods)
- At lease 3-4 years in Risk Management and Payments.
- Experience of working in the gaming industry.
- Ability to identify subtle fraud and abuse patterns among affiliates and their referred traffic.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools and MS Excel in particular.
- Understanding of the different online marketing incentives offered.
- Knowledge and experience of AML regulations.
- Knowledge and experience in online Payments or Financial Services.
- High level of English- must!
- Proficiency at Excel.