Betting Jobs are working with an ambitious games provider as they seek to add an experienced Art Director to their growing team. This is both a hands-on creative role and hold responsibility over more junior team members. Contact us today for immediate consideration.
Main purpose of the role:
Working within the creative team, the Art Director role is to create world class game content (from sketches to final graphics and animation). You will work closely with producer and other team members in order to provide effective process of art creation.
- Creating concept art and pushing it to finished artwork.
- Creating UI elements.
- Creating logotypes.
- Leading process of the graphical design (art and animation).
- Being a contact point for Producer.
- Delivering art estimates.
- Providing creative team with all necessary for graphical style, theme and other visual requirements communication documentation;
- Setting visual standards for game elements design.
- Working on art process optimisation.
- More than 3 years game development experience.
- Excellent digital design skills, GUI and illustrations.
- Excellent hand drawing skills.
- Excellent knowledge Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Good Knowledge of basic animation principles.
- Excellent knowledge of FX animation.
- Good knowledge of classical animation.
- Good knowledge of After Effects.
- Excellent knowledge of performance optimization.
- Good knowledge of optimization for HTML5.
- Ability to work clear in terms of work files inside and outside structure.
- Positive mental attitude with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Ability to take and give constructive criticism and feedback.
- Keep clear and effective communication.
- Ability to multi task.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Intermediate English level.
- Knowledge of Gambling Games, ideally Slots