A young dynamic company are looking for a Content Manager to take control of all content operations. This candidate will act as an air traffic controller for all content the company receives ensuring it is up to standard, fits the brief and it allocated to the correct stakeholders. This high achieving individual will be accountable for all content and uphold the high standards set by the company!
- Act as point of contact for all content writers for the company (20 freelancers)
- Proof read, edit, and manager all content coming into the company daily.
- Manage relationships with freelancers and ensure they are delivering as expected.
- Hire, review, and vet new writers to meet company requirements.
- Document content processes and write style guides for different content types.
- Distribute content to the relevant stakeholders internally.
- Approve billing and invoices for all freelancers.
- Fluent English speaker (Mother tongue preferred)
- Relevant qualification at third degree level or time served.
- Highly organised and ability to multi task.
- Attention to detail and strict quality control measures.
- Clear, fair and assertive communication skills.
- Responsible adult who can take accountability.
- Understanding of iGaming niche, casinos and slots.
- Responsive, adaptive and ability to learn about the business.