Head of Payments – successful & growing iGaming operator
An established but successful iGaming operator who is continuing to expand is searching for an inspiring online payments leader to take on the role of Head of Payments within their business. Part of the management team and leading a team of 5, your main responsibility will be to structure and lead the department, while handling all payments and cashflow-related issues within the operation.
• Day to day management and leadership of the payments and finance team; supervision all day-to-day operation regarding payments and cash ins approvals, dealing with rejections and declined transactions
• Void and refund players’ accounts. Act as the main focal point and decision maker with regard to payouts and void transactions.
• Constant monitor of the cashflow in each and every wallet and bank account in multiple currencies. Daily/weekly/monthly wallets’ reconciliations
• Communicate, interact and handle all communication with the different payments’ providers and related 3rd parties.
• Handle all payments to affiliates, players, partners and providers.
• Develop and report on payment KPIs driving player conversion, deposits and LTV. Define clear KPIs, targets and goals for the team.
• Ensure players problems are resolved quickly and efficiently and take a hands on approach to solving escalated issues
• Analyze reports and trends to constantly improve the finance operation: improve acceptance rates, introduce new local payment methods, negotiate contracts with new existing and providers
• Constant interaction and communication with the fraud department. Ensure proper fraud rules are being implemented
• Lead, mentor and develop the finance team to constantly become more professional and knowledgeable.
• Drive innovation and new products’ development forward to support the ongoing growth
• Work closely with customer support, VIP, fraud, acquisition and marketing departments to ensure smooth and effective operation
• 3+ years’ experience as head of payments / finance in an online gaming B2C operation – a must.
• Experience of working within a regulated environment and dealing with compliance
• Proven management experience
• Proven track-record of delivering tangible results while meeting aggressive targets
• Proven experience in selecting, negotiating and implementing various solutions from third party suppliers and ongoing relationships management with those partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
• Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
• Very loyal and hard worker. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to push the business forward.
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.