Casino Marketing Executive – Exciting & Growing Sportsbook & Casino Brand
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a fast growing, leading, Sportsbook and Casino brand as a Casino Marketing Executive supporting the UK Marketing team to implement and drive the Casino Marketing Strategy. In the role you will be responsible for the planning and execution of existing customer campaigns, as well as taking control of conversion, nurture, loyalty, churn and cross-sell targets from across the Betting and Gaming portfolio. You will drive margin per customer growth by implementing a sound product proposition throughout the customer experience.
Ideally you will have a degree in Marketing or equivalent and a keen interest in online gaming. Previous experience in Customer Engagement covering Customer Lifecycle Management and Proposition creation and execution is a must and knowledge of Digital Marketing channels including Email, SMS, App, Display, Social, Search and TV is preferable. Previous experience in growing and driving an online UK casino brand is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement a strategy and plan that drives revenue growth for 188BET Casino. Lead key campaign thinking and implementation.
- Test and Learn plan on customer promotions, developing a one to one customer targeting strategy.
- Own the promotional tool ensuring we’re capitalising on all functionality and develop the tool to successfully drive revenue from the customer base.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to define and implement the product proposition throughout the customer experience.
- Lead the sustained development of the engagement plan across all channels required e.g. Email, SMS, Onsite, and Mobile App Push Messaging.
- Define clear metrics that show ROI of customer engagement and optimise accordingly.
- Immerse yourself in product developments and help shape the business roadmap. Challenge the status quo ensuring product developments result in a customer benefit.
- Consistent in your views, decisions, ways of working and your efforts to build strong relationships with your colleagues. You will need to be outward looking but able to ‘take people with you’ in decision making and implementation.
- Able to manage and influence key stakeholders at Leadership Team level.
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.