Betting Jobs are recruiting a Junior C++ Software Developer will design, develop, test and integrate solutions as part of an interactive team. Provide innovative ideas and techniques to the team and following solid programming practice
• Full software development lifecycle experience
• Work closely with business managers, Technical Lead to develop application solutions.
• Write great documentation and provide ample “testability”.
• Communicate constantly, usefully, and precisely.
• Provide the Project Manager with reliable estimates for technical work and review risk lists for completeness and accuracy.
• Work with the QA to ensure timelines are met.
• Supporting operations team.
• Deliver high-quality components that meet all project requirements.
• 1+ year(s) in C++, Linux development
• Skilled in STL, template and design pattern use.
• Database skills, specifically with PostgreSQL.
• Knowledge of other languages (Perl, PHP), Web services (Axis2, GSOAP)
• Knowledge of version control tools (e.g. CVS, SVN, GIT)
• Knowledge of Makefile, IDE, Linux editors/tools
• XML messaging systems
• Use of boost libraries
• Qt development skills, GUI design
• C++ Debugging Skills
• Experience with multi-threading and TCP / socket programming
• Experience developing C++ applications.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Experience with Agile, Lean Software Development
• A passion for organized, high-speed development.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.