Head of Affiliates / Affiliate Program Manager – Successful Scandinavian-facing iGaming Group – Malta or Tallinn
A highly successful iGaming operator who face the Scandinavian territory is looking to enhance its marketing presence in existing and new territories by recruiting a new Head of Affiliates to join the team, based from one of their offices in Malta or Tallinn. Some of the brands are market leading in their core markets – with plans to add further to the portfolio.
The Affiliate program is in operation now but requires a strong Affiliate Program Manager to take on the lead role in this team and focus on rebranding and enhancing the Program in its current situation.
• Rebrand the existing program
• Run & develop the Affiliate Program in its entirety
• It is a multi-brand Affiliate Program, both B2B and B2C. They will run separately but will both go under the banner of the rebranded program
• Work with the affiliate software supplier to deliver enhanced tools and features to optimise the Program
• Expand the network of affiliates in existing and new territories
• Represent the Affiliate Program at conferences, trade shows and events
• Experience of full management of a relevant, successful Affiliate Program
• Some technical know-how would be a major advantage
• Project management skills
• Strong analytical capabilities – able to identify areas & solutions for improvement
• Prefer someone with some Scandinavian focus but really more about the person
• Some experience in the Scandinavian market preferred
• Must be hands-on. It is a small team but there are plans to add to headcount when business allows it
We are searching for someone ideally at mid-level who is ready to take the next step in their career. This is a great opportunity to build and ‘own’ an Affiliate Program, and be the individual driving it to success.
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.