Betting Jobs are currently working with a long-established business in South East Europe as they seek to hire an experienced Systems (unix) and Network engineer. Contact us today for immediate consideration.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Design, engineer, and support networking in offices, data centers and private cloud that will scale to global locations. Includes networking components to support data, voice, video and unified communications traffic. Ensure design meets security hardening requirements as well as HA requirements.
• Design, engineer, and support corporate VPN (inter-site and remote access) services. Comply security and HA requirements.
• Configure and support voice gateways
• Integrate multiple voice technologies and troubleshoot and isolate issues
• Design, engineer, and support corporate global VoIP network. Coordinate efforts with other departments to optimize telephony costs
• Provide troubleshooting escalation support to operations team
• Maintain monitoring system (Zabbix)
• Maintain and support corporate systems – intranet portal, mail servers, git & svn, jira, confluence
• Technical documentation of operational details and procedures
• Experience managing and maintaining network infrastructure (Cisco iOS based)
• Strong knowledge of Unix (FeeBSD/OpenBSD or/and Linux)
• Experience with VoIP (Asterisk, Cisco). Ability to design, implement, and manage VoIP solutions
• Solid understanding of BGP, OSPF, STP, VLAN’s, Trunking protocols
• Proficient at troubleshooting L2/L3 issues
• Understanding network security principles, IDS/IPS systems.
• Extensive experience with Cisco routers, switches
• Programming and scripting languages (at last two: bash/shell, php, perl, python or other)
• At least 5 years of experience as a Systems/Network Engineer
• Excellent English written and verbal communications skills