C++ Senior Software Developer
Responsibilities (a description of work performed by the employee)
• Development of highly distributed server applications
• Develop new and support existing functionality for trading platforms
• Analysis and development of application architecture
• Participation in the formulation of objectives, the development and writing of specifications.
Major qualifying requirements
Knowledge and skills
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Required.
• 4+ years of commercial software development.
• 4+ years with C++.
• 2+ years experience with client-server and peer-to-peer architectures, network security, basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP).
• Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, runtime optimization, concurrency and synchronization.
• Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System etc.
• Experience in building and running large scale distributed online services is big plus
• MySQL and other database experience is a plus. And experience with large distributed database design is preferred.
• Ability to understand someone else's code.
• Ability to read and compose UML diagrams.
• Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
• Passion for agile and test driven development.
• Previous hands-on development role experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Player who takes pride in their work.
Computer and special software skills
• Experience in Visual Studio.
• Experience with version control systems (git, svn).
• Experience with atlassian products (jira, confluence).