Betting Jobs are hiring for an Affiliate Coordinator to join a successful sportsbook who are continuing to build upon their success. Based in Gibraltar, you would be responsible for the day to day servicing of all affiliate partners and identify news ways to increase traffic.
• Align affiliate campaigns and affiliate promotional strategies to the overall marketing strategy and our campaign calendar.
• Assist with promotional campaign set up.
• Optimise and maximise the assets available within each affiliate partner – including identifying new opportunities.
• Ensure all creative and content on affiliate sites are accurate and reflect the qualities of our brands.
• Work closely with the Head of Affiliates to ensure needs of top tier affiliate partners are being met and identify partners who have potential to be of higher value.
• Work closely with the Head of Affiliates on identifying new partners and negotiating/approving new deals.
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken, excellent grammar required. • Must be proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
• 1-2 years’ experience in an affiliate co-ordinator’s role.
• In-depth knowledge of the online gaming industry.
• Experience of creating or contributing towards online creative content, i.e. banners and newsletters.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com