Lead Business Intelligence Analyst - Montevideo, Uruguay
Seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst with experience in data analytics and metrics optimization.
Our client are interested in furthering their data collection and analysis practices, so you will be responsible for instituting new policies, procedures and programs from the ground up. They'll need you to work directly with the CEO and Marketing VP to create metrics and reports that will drive business decisions and increase profit. You'll be responsible for processing several different types of data, including those related to their website and online presence.
The analyst will work with Senior Leadership to create reports that reveal valuable information across all aspects of the business – KPI and Financial Reports for the board, Conversion and other reports describing the customer experience, Reports on Merchant performance, Reports Evaluating Marketing Campaigns, and a wide variety of other views of the data that will help drive decision making and prioritization for decision makers. The analyst will work closely with the leadership team as well as the database team to understand the report requirements and needs of each business unit.
• Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
• Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
• Cooperate with our IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades
• Monitor analytics and metrics results
• Work with a Data Architect to initiate and maintain data deployment
• Implement new data analysis methodologies
• Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
• Ability to read and write SQL
• Experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Domo, QlikView, Looker)
• 3+ years' experience in a business intelligence role
• Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results