Manager of Quality Assurance – Montevideo, Uruguay
We are looking for a reliable Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or bugs.
The QA Manager establishes metrics, mentors team members, and manages resources in order to ensure that the website functions properly and the customer experience meets company standards.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage testers.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
• Proven experience in QA role
• Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
• Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
• Outstanding communication skills