BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Content Executive for a growing gaming company based in their Central London office. The Content Executive will be responsible for the planning, editing and publishing of engaging marketing content on the website and other channels, ensuring all published material is relevant, accessible and remains in line with the company tone.
• Process requests from any and all content creators throughout the company for publishing on websites.
• Proofread/edit all content to ensure consistency with established style guides. Get approval on edits from requestor.
• Publish new/edited content on websites
• Hand over the new/updated content to the Localisation Administrator for localisation
• Assist content team in maintaining the existing marketing content relevant, current and fresh.
• Ensure currency and relevance of key areas of the websites, as instructed by the content team.
• Help train any new content staff on content related programmes or other programs or systems that may be added in the future.
• Coordinate the entire content editing process, from receipt of new or edited content through update of relevant websites to request of translation.
• Maintain and organize a backlog of all requests and tasks that is visible to stakeholders.
• Communicate with stakeholders on ETA of request completion, delays to initial ETA, and final completion.
• Have an overview of the publishing queue/schedule.
• Close attention to detail.
• Well organised and practical
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic Html editing skills
• Proficient with both MAC & Windows operating systems
• English mother tongue preferred. Second language considered an advantage
• University degree
• Previous experience in the betting industry considered an advantage
• Working knowledge of CMS programs
• Previous experience proofreading and editing English content. Flexibility to proof different creative formats.