A leading casino operator is hiring for a Swedish Country Manager to join their team in Romania. The CM will lead the branding and acquisition for the local market, supported by the central organization such as Affiliate Management, Retention Management, Performance Marketing, VIP Department, Customer Services, Central Marketing and Payment & Fraud operations.
• Managing all marketing activities within the Scandinavian region
• Developing the marketing strategy for the region in line with company objectives
• Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget for the region
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
• Working closely with the design and content teams to define a visual guide for this nuanced market
• Identify CRM program KPIs and develop dashboards and analytics tools for measuring results. Report on all CRM related marketing content (Email, promos, tests, etc.)
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
• A bachelor’s degree
• Gaming Industry experience
• Significant proven marketing experience
• have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
• think creatively
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org