VP of Product – Leading Regulated US Market Operator
One of the leading, fully-licensed and regulated operators within the US market is looking for an experienced product leader to help define and build our product strategy and road map. You and your team of Product Owners and Designers will work with stakeholders and engineering team to guide products from conception to launch. This is a senior role that will interact with all levels of the business, including engineering, marketing, business intelligence, operations, and finance. The role will report to the President.
• Owns the definition and execution of our product strategy and roadmap
• Evaluates data, customer behavior and feedback, and stakeholder input to prioritize product roadmap
• Responsible, in conjunction with team of Product Owners, UX Designers, and stakeholders, for gathering and defining feature requirements
• Completes post-launch analysis of key product deliveries
• Communicates product strategy, roadmap, feature requirements, product rollout plan, and post-launch product analytics to various stakeholders
• Manages team of Product Owners and UX Designers
• 5 Years demonstrable experience defining, driving, and executing product strategy in mobile/internet business
• 5 Years demonstrable experience building and managing team of at least 10 or more Product Owners and Designers
• 5 Years demonstrable experience building and working in a data driven, user testing, and learning focused environment
• 5 Years demonstrable experience in mobile/internet retailing or consumer facing business
• 3 years practice in managing within an agile/scrum methodology.
• Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Position Type – Salary Exempt
Travel – Not Expected at Present, but Subject to Change
For further consideration, please contact email@example.com.