Bettingjobs.com is currently seeking a Risk Monitor to join a leading sports betting company in their Malta office. You will form part of the Pre-match Production Department on a full-time permanent basis which is responsible for the preparation of the Sportsbook product which involves scheduling of events, risk monitoring and some pre-match trading.
• Responsibility for the pre-match trading and risk management of our Sportsbook product.
• To observe market movements and react accordingly.
• Part responsibility for event scheduling:
Add events in the back office and update event starting times.
Input event results into the system in order to pay out clients.
Set up new betting offers and answer customer queries.
• Keeping informed on worldwide events such as Football, Tennis, American Sports, Elections and current affairs.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in sports betting/trading environment and/or a strong passion and knowledge of sports betting.
• Have at least a college or university degree would be preferred.
• Graduate in an analytical field such as statistics and mathematics would be considered an asset.
• Strong passion and knowledge of world-wide sports and current affairs.
• Fluency in English.
• Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a team environment.
Selected candidates will be required to work on a shift basis including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Applicants should send a CV together with a cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.