Bettingjobs.com is currently seeking a Sports Scheduler to join the pre-match production department of a leading sports betting company, in their Malta office. You will form part of the Pre-match Production Department which is responsible for the preparation of the Sportsbook product which involves scheduling of events, risk monitoring and some pre match trading.
• Add events in the back office and update event starting times.
• Input event results into the system in order to pay out clients.
• Set up new betting offers and answer customer queries.
• Keeping informed on worldwide events such as Football, Tennis, American Sports, Elections and current affairs.
• Have at least a college or university degree would be preferred.
• Strong passion and knowledge of world-wide sports and current affairs.
• Fluency in English.
• Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a team environment.
Selected candidates will be required to work on a shift basis including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.