The role is focused on working with the existing executive team to build and develop a Sales Pipeline for distributing the company’s innovative and unique gaming content.
With an existing set of discussions underway the successful candidate will take over ‘ownership’ of the Sales Pipeline to include key target operators and third party Platform Partners to distribute the content. This candidate will need to identify, develop and execute commercial plans to agree various commercial deals to enable the rapid deployment of games to multiple operators in multiple jurisdictions.
The role will also include regularly updating the business on key trends, feedback and ideas in the interactive gambling space to help the company effectively develop its content roadmap.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work with the key Sales and Business Development Executives to identify, develop and execute sales and business development strategies.
• Serve as the primary port of call for all incoming new partner and/or market opportunities.
• Maintain a full pipeline of new sales prospects.
• Develop, lead, and execute on a robust roadmap consisting of new sales and business development priorities.
• Develop strategies to discover and evaluate new business opportunities and create the overall online sales and business development strategic plan
• Create effective work flows and streams to keep the business regularly informed of your activities and progress
• Work with Product Development and Compliance/ Legal teams to protect and analyze intellectual property, evaluate new business and market opportunities, provide recommendations to the executive committee and develop strategies to take advantage of the opportunities
• Collaborate with and actively input to the business’ overall strategic plan
• Represent the company at trade shows
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or JD preferred
• 8+ years of progressive experience in sales/business development
• 5+ experience in an online/interactive gaming organization
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Driven mindset and work ethic to rapidly build a sales pipeline and identify the key targets within it
• Existing knowledge of the path to getting interactive gambling content to market from initial game development through to players on operator sites
• Strong and flexible commercial negotiator
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in sales planning and partnership-based commercial structures
• Effective and organised in coordinating multiple opportunities
• Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to build a business case for the most appropriate one(s)
• Ability to apply logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• The ability to communicate complex ideas and to efficiently describe various opportunities
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices and the analysis and reporting of financial data
• Knowledge of the financial markets and how they affect FX, Binary Options and CFD trading.