Business Development Manager – Asian Market
A dynamic, European-based games developer, who is developing a portfolio of games to be compatible with global markets at regional level, is searching for a Business Development Manager to represent their business within the Asian market.
Based remotely within Asia (ideally Manila but this is flexible for the right person), you will be solely responsible for representing the gaming portfolio to the Asian marketplace and seek business opportunities within operators.
• Seek new business opportunities within the iGaming space within the whole of Asia.
• Apply a logical and practical business development strategy to target the right clients.
• Build the business from scratch and look for the best opportunities within the market.
• Develop relationships with prospects and strike alliances for opportunities in the space.
• Create awareness of the business’ brand and gaming portfolio in Asia.
• Create a sales map of the region – identifying key contacts within each operation where opportunity exists and build a pipeline.
• Manage all pre-sales enquiries and leads.
• Represent the business professionally within the space and be the identified figure as representative of the portfolio.
• Manage the sales process from process to delivery and also account management thereafter.
• Represent the business at all exhibitions, tradeshows, and industry meetups + within local trade media.
• At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales / business development within the Asian iGaming industry, preferably within casino products but will consider sports betting and service industry.
• Proven experience in contract negotiation & developing key partnerships. Ability to ‘open doors’ and develop relationships to create business opportunities.
• Own the relationship base within Asia and run an organized business, keeping up-to-date with industry movements and new entrants to the market.
• Establish a large contact base of executives and decision makers within the online and land based gambling market.
• First class communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ideally native to the region with Mandarin language skills a major plus.
• Results-driven, motivated, organized and excellent time management skills.
This is a business which has an excellent portfolio that is sure to be well-received by the marketplace worldwide.
If you have the credentials and ambition to take on a role such as this and be rewarded accordingly, please contact email@example.com.