Chief Marketing Officer – London – Landbased-to-Online
One of London’s elite private members’ casinos who are located in a highly prestigious location within the City is launching an ambitious online venture to supplement the success of the landbased casino and drive additional revenues in the digital space.
The landbased business is famed for its design and atmosphere, with a stunning interior that attracts high-end international players.
The online venture is an ambitious project – not just an add-on – where the aim is to make a significant investment to give the project the best chance of success. As such, they are searching for a marketing lead to take on the role of Chief Marketing Officer, to lead the venture in its entirety.
• Assume full P&L responsibility for the online business.
• Devise and execute the complete marketing strategy.
• Develop key digital marketing channels – existing & emerging.
• Create online customer propositions with a strong focus on ROI.
• Design the operational strategy for digital and recruit experts in specialist marketing disciplines.
• Develop the acquisiton & CRM strategy to successfully acquire and retain online customers.
• Develop key digital acquisition channels - new and emerging, and the creation, implementation and reporting of customer acquisition campaigns.
• Review existing processes and propose strategic changes to increase acquisition, ROI, conversion and lifetime value.
• Deliver an effective data-driven CRM strategy.
• Create & develop VIP programme, utilising existing landbased VIP database and external contact with online VIPs.
• Build & develop a 1st class affiliate progam.
• Implement an innovative and engaging social media strategy.
• Proven track record in iGaming marketing leadership with successful brands.
• High energy levels and ambition with a passion for success and positive mindset.
• Deep knowledge of the online casino business and customer metrics, with experience of bottom-line P&L.
• Must be a hands-on manager who can build and develop teams leading by example.
• Ability to make decisions based on data but to apply creative thinking to marketing initiatives.
• 1st class communication skills, written & verbal.
• Business development acumen – ability to think strategically and look for an edge within a competitive sector.
• Proactive and goal-orientated.
This opportunity represents an excellent opportunity to become the digital expert in a successful, prestigious landbased casino operation in London.
If you are motivated by a fresh challenge of this nature, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and for further information.