Online Lottery Senior Product Manager
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
The Online Lottery Senior Product Manager will work directly with the Group Director of Lottery with the following mission:
• Lead the Online (ilottery) product from conception and product release to ongoing optimization & continued innovation worldwide
o Facilitate strategic product discussion, through market requirements ownership
o Lead strategic development workshops to drive the overall solution delivery
o Evangelize the commercial teams on the online Lottery product offering offering
• Organize all iLottery activities related to RFI & RFP responses, foundation material updates for the new interactive platform
• Create a center of excellence with cross functional worldwide technology teams focused on interactive product development, project deliveries, market requirement analysis, patent reviews
• Lead customer facing demonstration opportunities for all interactive lottery products
• Conducts iLottery technical and product marketing analysis to develop solution definitions and requirements
• Investigate competitive landscape and provide insightful analysis globally
• Develop analysis to uncover opportunity for increasing repeat player visits focused on all interactive games and Omni-Channel expansion.
• Ensure legal compliance across the iLottery products and services
• Collaborate with product management and technology teams to develop detailed strategy and project timelines.
• Collaborate with the marketing department on development of player and customer education material including sales material, how to play videos and presentations, website and social media content.
• Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, and operations to develop and provide solution definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
• Identifies product development opportunities and recommends innovative product and services for ongoing interactive investment opportunities.
• Collaborate with CRM Product Director and Customer Experience manager to foster center of excellence surrounding CRM platforms and 3rd party qualification framework around iLottery.
• Researches competitive products and services in the industry by evaluating and identifying offer characteristics, performance, expense, and advertising.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in business and\or technology
• MSc or MBA title would be preffered
• 5-10 years technical experience required, preferably in product development environment within the lottery\gaming industry
• Project management experience
• 2 years or more of professional people management role
• Strong understanding of the iLottery products, strategies, customers, competition and market segments would be a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and integrate all aspects of the marketing discipline, from strategy and collaboration to messaging and implementation required.
• Motivated self-starter
• Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills for multiple, concurrent projects required
• Strong analytic, fact-based decision-making, written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, senior management and customers while providing excellent customer service is required
• Fosters strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units in order to drive business success and optimization.
An excellent opportunity to take ownership for this thriving new channel within a market-leading business within the lottery space.
Please contact email@example.com.