An exciting new organisation is looking to hire a Senior Affiliate Manager to join their business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced iGaming Affiliate candidate to join a fast growing, well funded and profitable business at an early stage and play a key part in developing the business.
• Scale, optimise and maintain innovative market leading campaigns ensuring delivery meets all KPI’s.
• Develop and pro-actively manage a portfolio of existing partners.
• Identify new partnership opportunities.
• Review and negotiate new and existing commercial agreements.
• Ensure all affiliate activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI.
• Responsible for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
• Complete regular industry and competitor research in the quest to achieve a competitive advantage.
• Work closely with the wider acquisition team to develop the overall marketing strategy.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in an Affiliate management role in the iGaming space in either Scandinavia or the UK.
• Previous experience in identifying, establishing and nurturing long term relationships.
• Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills.
• A creative and logical thinker with first class attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business.
• A team player who has the ability to thrive in a highly pressurised environment.
• Experience of forecasting and budget management.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting brand in the early stages. This role can be based in Malta or remotely based for the right candidate. For more information, please contact fiona@bettingjobs..com