This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the commercial team of a creative, fast-growing, profitable, independent software group, as Commercial Operations Manager. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the recruit will manage the day-to-day commercial relationships with clients, partners and suppliers that underpin our market-leading services, helping deliver profitable returns to the Group.
The Commercial Operations Manager will also play a key role in identifying and evaluating commercial and strategic opportunities with existing customers, working alongside internal stakeholders to formulate commercial proposals. In doing so the successful applicant will gain a unique opportunity to learn how commercial and strategic concepts are applied in the betting and gaming industry, and be given the responsibility to make a real and valued contribution to our ongoing success.
The successful applicant will:
• Manage communications with clients, partners and suppliers on day-to-day commercial matters, including financial reporting and invoicing, contractual queries and new product opportunities.
• Review client performance data monthly, to communicate salient points to the client and to identify any potential for improvement in revenue
• Ensure optimal positioning of games within client sites
• Ensure new games are promptly released with maximum exposure on client sites
• Manage client relationships in case of disputes including invoicing and technical issues
• To identify new business opportunities and execute new deals
• To oversee the relationship of new clients through all stages pre-sale, integration, and live
• To attend required oversees conferences and client meetings
• Liaise with senior management to identify realistic growth targets and plan any product development you have identified as being potentially enhancing to the company
• External – Operational and commercial staff at partner companies and suppliers to ensure we have strong communication lines.
• Internal – Business Development, Product & Operations / Finance / Support teams to ensure communication of customer needs and to follow up actions.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
A business or marketing degree is preferred, but not as important as a genuine interest in the corporate world and an insatiable appetite to learn how commercial and strategic concepts are applied in the betting and gaming industry.
• Ideally the candidate will be able to evidence sound commercial acumen, be it through prior work placement or similar, and an interest in casino and sports betting.
• The candidate will have a degree in any discipline, with excellent written and numerical skills and a sound understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel.
• They will be enthusiastic, motivated and self-confident, with the ability to form excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org