Betting Jobs are hiring for an experienced Loyalty Manager to join a household name in British betting.
Our client has created this new position as they are looking to hire someone with experience in a B2C operator to implement a new loyalty program for their casino and bingo products. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful brand in role that would grant you autonomy and the opportunity to travel. This role can be based in the UK or Gibraltar.
• Develop and refine the long-term customer loyalty strategy, overall and by product and segment, based on clear customer insights to drive desired customer behaviour
• Understand and respond to the needs of current customers as well as develop plans to attract new ones into the Loyalty Programme.
• Drive overall loyalty effectiveness and efficiency, marketing investment and resources through prioritisation of initiatives and identification of operational improvements
• Work with wider CRM team to create and manage Loyalty & membership communication and lifecycle programs, from acquisition to retention
• Liaise with internal departments (e.g. Marketing, product) to deliver integrated marketing programs and marketing campaigns across lines of business, marketing channels, and customer segments
• Liaise with Loyalty Programme supplier (Playtech) and internal IT department to implement front end portals and back end functional improvements
• Work closely with internal business partners (e.g. Customer Service, Operations and VIP) and external partners to ensure seamless execution of programme elements
• Significant experience in gaming with a strong focus on Casino and Bingo
• Experience with Playtech IMS tool
• Significant experience in Marketing with a strong focus on Loyalty
• A proven track record of world class delivery of a project from start to end in a pressurised environment
• Experience in managing a B2C loyalty programme
• The level of educational, professional and/or occupational training required
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, or related field or equivalent experience/training;
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com