Swedish Account Manager – Innovative & Successful Games Provider
A long-established and successful online and mobile casino games supplier, providing fun and profits to some of the world’s largest and most successful e-gaming operators.
Certified in Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Denmark, Alderney and the UK, our gaming suite includes a wide range of original video bonus slot machines, stunning branded content from world-renowned TV and film studios, and a unique collection of games optimised for smartphone and tablet use.
With our vast experience and enthralling portfolio, we’re proud to be at the vanguard of game innovation.
Due to the growing demands of our services in the regulated Italian market we are now recruiting for an Account Manager to join our creative workforce on a full time permanent basis.
This role requires responsibility for building and developing relationships with existing customers by supporting and offering additional solutions, expanding our customer base and maximising revenues. This role is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark within an award-winning and fast-moving company moving into its next stage of global development.
Working within our Business Development team, Compliance and reporting to the Head of Account Management, the responsibilities will include:
• Developing, growing and retaining a portfolio of clients, and ensuring a strong professional relationship with each of them.
• Working on targets based on revenue generated within your key accounts
• Training customers on backend system tools
• Liaising with marketing and product teams to ensure full support to customers and optimisation of services provided
• Managing the entire post sales customer experience
• Identifying and managing risks and setting realistic expectations for the customer
• Maximising customer potential through understanding their business and analysing their commercial strategies
• Managing day-to-day client satisfaction and financial performance through monitoring and controlling project resources and deliverables
• Organising, attending and representing the company at business events and exhibitions
• Supporting the team by participating in multiple development projects to increase and strengthen the effectiveness of the account managers
The Ideal candidate will :-
• Swedish mother tongue
• Be fluent in English
• Have a background in the gaming industry
• Have previous experience in building and developing relationships with existing customers
• Be experienced in managing customer relationships and software release
• Have strong familiarity with the Swedish and international gaming industry
• Have high Internet familiarity along with proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Have the ability to lead by example and present a professional image
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Be willing to travel
What we offer
• Annual salary review
• Opportunity to earn performance related bonus and year-end bonus
• An opportunity to work with leading regulated gambling brands
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.