SENIOR GAMES PRODUCT MANAGER - LONDON
An established and successful supplier of world class mobile and online casino games to a growing worldwide customer-base and provide a wide range of original video bonus slot machines, stunning branded content from world-renowned TV and film studios, and a unique collection of stunning mobile games. They also supply comprehensive management tools, sophisticated ePayment integration systems and turn-key solutions for the iGaming industry.
Due to the growing demands of their services, they are now recruiting for a “Senior Games Manager” to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis.
This position requires a dynamic professional that can plan for, and work with the Head of Games to help drive a creative process for complete end to end casino slot game development in an agile environment to create industry leading products, with the main focus being Premium products, including brand licenses.
• This position is challenging and exciting and requires vision, market intelligence and a person in touch with the casino market and what slot players enjoy.
• The opportunity to engage with every slot development discipline from Game Design, Math, Producers, Prototyping, Software Engineers, Sound Engineers, Artists (2D, 3D, Animators), Video Production, Technical Artists, Development Testers and Project Managers in a studio organisation is a defining moment in career development.
• Fully accountable for the delivery of high-quality games to industry leading Operators.
• Must have strong market knowledge and work with the team on innovation.
• Must be able to develop relationships and partnerships, not only within the studio organisation, but with key business groups across the company including Business Development Management, Product Management, Product Assurance and Brand Licensing.
• You will work with and report to the Head of Games.
• You will come up with fresh ideas of games, and alongside with the Art Director and Maths head developer you will oversee the built the specification documents. These will include:
1. a mood board - written by yourself 2. a story board, detailing the animation, timings, sounds, etc - created by the game designer, overseen by yourself and the Art Director. 3. a technical math sheet - created by yourself and the maths developer.
• Each of the steps above will be the foundation for the game server and the game client.
• You will then closely follow each step of the game development process, making sure that the design is in line with the story board, the user experience reflects the mood board, and that all the components together build up to a solid and exciting gaming session.
• You will play the game and improve on it. You will share your view with the designer, developer and tester in order to have consensus on what the direction is.
• You will be responsible with signing off each of the above steps.
We expect you to
• Ensure all games (future or in development) meet the quality and standards required by ourselves and by our customers.
• Build trust within the studio team.
• Communicate your creative vision and promote innovation.
• Identify key cultural and regional specifics in order to output market targeted content.
• Build content on top of popular brands (movies, TV, music, sports, etc), making sure you capture the brand essence.
• Build tailor made content for big operators, following their own requirements but staying within ISB guidelines.
• Fill in the gaps between the narrative and the interactive experience.
• Add excitement and sense of progression throughout the gameplay
• Be responsible on all aspects of the game, be that graphics, sounds, animations, etc
• Strong relationships developed within the Game Product Managers, Studio Organisation and our Partners.
• Ensure that ISB games are competitive via aesthetics, technologies and user experience.
• Push towards a unified, consistent look and feel throughout the ISB portfolio, making the games easily recognisable.
• Integrate cross-game features such as celebrations, free rounds, platform-wide bonus games.
• Hold weekly game review meetings and transfer your vision to game developers and testers.
Must be available to travel.
• 5+ years of experience in the gaming industry with direct experience in product development and/or design.
• Has advanced knowledge of / skills with the slot game development process.
• Proven people communication skills.
• Ability to drive product strategy.
• Deeply committed to quality and integrity.
• Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
• Experience in product and portfolio planning.
• Must be able to get results via influence and not just direct management.
• Experience working with licensed brands.
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.