Director of Marketing Operation / COO – Eastern Europe
A genuine fast growing online gaming operator is looking for an inspiring leader to take on the role as
Director of Marketing Operations / COO.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure meeting aggressive targets, goal and KPIs while delivering an extraordinary experience to players by offering the interesting products, innovations and campaigns and by ensuring smooth marketing operation.
You will be a key player in the executive management team and oversee the entire business operation
• Day to day operational leadership of the company
• Lead, mentor and develop a growing cross functional team of managers; retention, acquisiton, customer support, VIP, analytics, CRM and marketing.
• Provide aclear targets and directions to all heads of department
• Track profitability and effectiveness of each dimension of the business. Continuously monitor, analyse and follow up on all service levels to ensure the operational KPI's are met
• Drive innovation and new products’ development forward to support the ongoing growth
• Lead the operational penetration and ongoing activities in various key regulated jurisdictions as well as in other key markets.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to align products and innovation in areas such as product deliveries, player acquisition and retention, customer relationship management and business intelligence
• Working closely with customer support department to ensure customer queries are dealt with efficiently including monitoring of customer issues and escalation
• Working with product team & software provider(s) to implement product roadmap in line with deadlines, including operational uptime and delivery
• Review all CRM activities; optimise and ajust as per the demanding needs of the business.
• Utilizing all available resources to accurately measure and improve performance
• Ensure excellent internal communication between teams and departments
• Foster a data driven environment and use data insights to optimize decisions, procedures and processes
• Pushing mobile focus to further heights
• 3+ years’ experience as director of marketing operation / COO in a medium-large size online gaming operation with a strong focus on online casino. Sports betting experience – a big plus.
• Proven track-record of delivering tangible results while meeting aggressive targets
• Proven experience in running and managing online casino brand with overall responsibility for bottom line P&L. Extensive understanding of the online gambling industry (casino in particular).
• Proven experience in leading and motivating people and teams
• Proven experience in selecting, negotiating and implementing various solutions from third party suppliers and ongoing relationship management with those partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Always possess a ‘can do’ attitude with a positive mindset
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
• Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
• Very loyal and hard worker. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to push the business forward.
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.