Chief Financial Officer – Listed Swedish Betting & Gaming Operator
A recognised and growing operator who are listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange is enhancing its management team and has recently added several new C-level appointments. They are currently looking to strengthen their leadership further and recruit a Chief Financial Officer.
The search is for a commercially and strategically-minded Finance leader who is either an existing CFO looking for a new challenge, or perhaps an ambitious FD / FC who is keen to take the step up to C-level.
The business has recently secured significant investment that is allowing international growth. One of the core responsibilities for the CFO is to manage this investment effectively. The business has an ambitious M&A strategy, so experience here would be a significant advantage.
• Lead financial and accounting processes internally
• NASDAQ Stockholm reporting
• Financially-related IR communication
• Cost and cash flow control
• Financial reporting
• Risk management and controls
• Financially-related legal, regulatory & compliance matters
• Previous CFO experience an advantage
• Will consider ambitious FD / FC who meet remaining criteria
• Knowledge of Swedish NASDAQ OMX rules is a major plus
• Experience in a publicly-traded company
• M&A experience a strong advantage
• Gambling industry experience an advantage
• Positive and proactive approach
• Hands-on, process-orientated and data-driven
• Fluent English; Swedish an advantage
This is a business who is implementing positive change across the company where the management team are highly-ambitious. It is a great time to join this progressive operation and advance your career accordingly.
Please contact email@example.com in confidence.