Our client is a ground-breaking sports betting software and data services company. They offer market leading skills in data management, modelling, pricing and sports trading; as well as market leading spread betting consumer service.
As part of on-going application development requirements in the B2C Channels Development team, they require an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to contribute to the success of a broad range of products.
You will be and engaging and excellent all-rounder, who is well organized to meet deadlines. A great team player who owns all aspects of software delivery.
We are developing software platforms to entertain and delight betting customers, as well as serve their internal business teams. This is an opportunity to be involved in a fun and exciting industry, while working with complex and interesting systems.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience with REST-based services and JSON.
• Working experience in implementing responsive web designs.
• Excellent knowledge of the wide range of cross-browser issues and web standards that affect client-side development.
• High competency in developing service-oriented software in .NET 4.0 (or higher) with C#
• Strong C# technical skills, covering ASP.NET MVC, WEB API and/or WCF exposure.
• Experience in working with high traffic transactional websites, with time-critical data that changes frequently.
• Working experience of programming techniques such as IOC/dependency injection.
• Solid relational database knowledge and SQL skills.
• Experience in working in a highly agile cross functional development team.
• Willing and enthusiastic to be part of the full software delivery lifecycle, and working in a DevOps environment. Including automated testing and deployment, and continuous and interactive delivery.