Betting Jobs are currently working on a fantastic opportunity to join a growing marketing and design team (based in London) for one of the world’s leading online betting & casino companies.
You’ll report to the Design Manager of a friendly, fast-paced and highly creative team working on a wide range of design projects and tasks.
You will be able to create high impact visuals across various marketing and company-wide materials that underline core USPs and drive greater traffic and conversion to online business.
You are a highly motivated creative who is not afraid of a challenge and is willing to contribute to the team with innovative ideas, enthusiasm and professionalism. You’ll be able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
You’ll also be interesting, easy-going and a great team player.
Main duties & responsibilities
• Design and manage a host of promotional banners, landing pages and adverts for acquisition purposes.
• Create and manage image assets across our sports betting and casino website, including high-res renders of UX/UI projects.
• Generate all other imagery across other marketing channels (email, social etc.)
• Produce assets, templates and guidelines for internal branding and also be involved in overall brand development and approval processes.
Your skills & qualifications
• Relevant design industry experience (one year+)
• Degree level qualification (in relevant subject)
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML & CSS
• Generator of ideas and creative solutions
• Ability to see visualisations through to execution
• Effective communicator with strong collaborative skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to tight deadlines
Optional but advantageous
• A love of sports and/or eSports
• Understanding of the betting industry
• Experience in online casino/gaming products
• Animation and video production skills
• Use of content management systems
• Experience in Asian markets and design would be extremely beneficial
• Additional languages