Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a Risk and Fraud Team Leader to a fast growing company who provide full service for companies looking to enter the online gambling industry. This role would find you responsible for leading and motivating a team of fraud Agents in achieving their KPIs as well as ensuring that clients websites are monitored against fraud.
• You will join a team dedicated to online websites/games and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day fraud detection operations.
• You will ensure that all the companies’ websites are being monitored against fraudulent attempts by means of all fraud detection systems and procedures at your disposal.
• You will guarantee that all legitimate player winnings are paid in due time, according to the service level agreed upon with the casino client.
• Following local regulatory requirements and internal risk-based approach procedures you will perform due diligence on the casino’s players; ensuring that all necessary documents are requested, handled and approved in a short period of time.
• You will be under the responsibility of overseas management and work alongside the local team to ensure the best possible service toward the client base.
• You will report to the Head of Risk & Fraud (based overseas) on a regular basis and will make sure that all suspicious patterns are reported in due time.
• Following the company’s growth, you will actively help to set up your own Risk & Fraud team and will act as the single point of contact for the overseas management.
• You have a university degree or similar.
• You are perfectly fluent in spoken and written English. Additional languages including French, Southern European (Spanish, Portuguese) or Eastern European (Serbian, Romanian) are considered an asset.
• You have previous experience in the online casino fraud detection area.
• You are an expert in risk management, including KYC procedures, transaction monitoring and approval, customer due diligence and charge back reduction.
• You have knowledge of both .com and new regulated market compliance procedures.
• You have previous experience in team management and recruitment processes.
• You have good writing skills and are comfortable using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• You are looking to work in a team and you show initiative.
• You are comfortable in the highly dynamic environment of a start-up, which complements your own ambitious nature.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org