BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Conversion Manager for a market leading casino operator during a period of continued growth. As the Conversion Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of the campaigns’ conversion goals in order to support overall customer acquisition and depositing budgets across all product verticals. You will be a key member of the acquisition management team and will be a key contributor to formulating and delivering its strategy and to meeting its commercial and budgeted objectives.
• Work closely with acquisition team, customer management department, product team and marketing unit in order to optimize the conversion ratio across all verticals and distribution channels.
• Constantly improving and testing all parts of the conversion funnel.
• Optimization of product attributes such as quality and usability
• Optimize every step along the conversion process, from our email copy to the Landing Page to the signup and deposit path.
• Optimize how to best match the specific motivations that brought prospects to the site
• Formulating strategic and tactical plans for the development and improvement of the conversion funnels
• Providing effective ongoing audit of conversion funnels and sign-up paths, identifying key barriers to conversion and investigating new initiatives to overcome them
• Player categorization and designing website and email campaigns targeted at specific player types to achieve conversion targets
• Working with the acquisition, marketing and other teams to optimize conversion funnels by channel and country
• Growing first month player value and conversion rates
• Analyzing and mapping the early player experience across our products
• Identifying key opportunities to enhance player experience during conversion funnel.
• Working with the marketing and product verticals’ teams to test and implement new marketing initiatives
• Reporting on and analysing marketing performance, and monitoring competitor activities
• Extensive experience as conversion manager in an online/eCommerce environment.
• Previous experience as a conversion manager in an online gaming operation – a big plus
• Excellent understanding of gaming marketing channels and funnels an advantage.
• Experience in analysing customer experience or performing competitor analysis (a usability or market research background would be an advantage)
• Experience in a similar position within the online gaming
• Experience in managing outbound sales teams / activities would be an advantage
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
• Hands on, hardworking, team player, excellent communication skills