BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Head of Marketing for an innovative online gaming company based in Malta. This role will be key in developing the brands presence in new markets and creating and implementing appropriate marketing campaigns specific to those regions. This would be well suited to an experienced Marketing professional with experience working across a number of regions looking to further develop their career with a forward thinking gaming company.
• Develop, lead and manage Marketing function.
• Help define product marketing roadmaps, positioning & priorities across all products
• Identify trends and opportunities within targeted segments and drive recommendations and market requirements back into the organization
• Work with senior leadership and key stakeholders to assess and prioritize initiatives.
• Implement KPI’s and reporting frameworks across all product teams to ensure revenue goals and activity targets are achieved to agreed deadlines.
• Assess new market opportunities and evaluate the product mix for the market.
• Review past marketing initiatives and improve future promotions.
• Assess competitive landscape and key market segments in Asia to fuel creativity and innovation.
• Work with other functions, e.g. CRM and customer service, to ensure an integrated approach to delivering on what the marketing initiatives promise
• 7+ years of industry experience within Marketing with a track record of successfully leading a marketing team and involvement with strategic decisions and budgeting.
• University degree with studies in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
• Proven, verifiable track record of marketing management leadership with more than one well known licensed online gambling operator
• Experience working in diverse, multi-lingual and challenging markets
• Specific experience and basic+ expertise with all of the key ‘working parts’ of an online gaming business (Affiliates, SEO, Social Media, Customer Service, Payment Solutions, Promotions, Events, Paid Media, Onsite Events, etc.)
• Sufficient personal flexibility, maturity and interpersonal skills to contribute in multiple ways in multi-cultural environments, with stakeholders and peers from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to use empirical data to model and create new marketing initiatives across all products.
• Ability to successfully manage relationships both with internal stakeholders and external partners