Bettingjobs.com is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team at a leading online gaming company. The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Team, in order to use data / analytics to contribute to the success of our digital marketing activities.
• Establishing reporting / KPIs to monitor and optimize the overall digital marketing strategy
• Data extraction and manipulation from our Data Warehouse (via SQL / MicroStrategy), manipulation of large volume of data in order to establish actionable insights/models and deliver marketing recommendations.
• Application of data to areas such as campaign analysis, campaign optimisation, CPA analysis, attribution modelling, life time value optimisation, ROI, and A/B testing
• Delivering advanced analytical projects within a fast moving environment in the online area
• Degree (or equivalent) in quantitative / marketing area
• At least two years’ relevant experience gained in online marketing, and analysis / optimisation of online campaigns
• Experience of the ad-exchange ecosystem (RTB, DSP, SSP)
• Experience working with digital media tracking / ad serving tools such as Sizmek, Media Mind, Marin, etc.
• Experience in attribution modelling platforms such as Visual IQ / Abakus / Adometry
• Proficiency in extracting and manipulating large datasets using Google Analytics / SQL / MicroStrategy (or similar)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint etc)
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people, both written and orally
• Previous experience gained in online marketing B2C (Telco, Retail, eGaming) is desirable
• Experience working with a DWH is desirable
• Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines is desirable