Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for an experienced HR professional to join a successful online casino and sports betting operator. Based in Malta you would be responsible for the overall HR function and recruitment administration.
• Responsible for the overall recruitment administration and all tasks related therewith, including the on boarding and possible relocations.
• Carry out Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and liaise with the centralised HR team in order to address any training needs.
• Coach Line Managers on subjects such as employee relations, interviewing, training and performance management.
• Responsible for the overall administration of the company’s performance management system at company/departmental level.
• Ensure that policy and procedures that are rolled out by the centralised HR team are implemented and adhered to.
• Act as a mediator in situations of conflict and take the necessary disciplinary action if applicable.
• Accountable for any related HR Budgets.
• Provide the necessary information with regards to the company employee’s welfare scheme.
• Liaise closely with the centralised HR Team to ensure that the overall HR strategy is cascaded at company level.
• Escalate issues that are outside one’s level of authority to the centralised HR team.
• Coach and train junior HR staff.
• Liaise with the HR Administrator to create a calendar of events to enhance team building and branding.
• Flexible to travel to represent the company at career fairs if needed.
• Minimum of four years’ direct related experience as an HR Generalist.
• In possession of at least a Diploma at level 5 in Human Resource Management.
• Sound knowledge of Employment Law and local practices.
• Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset.
• Proven track record of being a partner/coach to line managers.
• Approachable, friendly and helpful.
• Have an open mind to HR and new innovative practices and most importantly, a great team player.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org