Bettingjobs.com is seeking a Reporting Analyst for a leading gaming company to be based in their Gibraltar office. You will be responsible for providing analysis and reporting to drive company performance. This role would be well-suited to an individual with experience of using SQL to interrogate large datasets, looking to develop their career in the online gaming industry.
• Creating and distributing daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Querying relational databases and data manipulation using SQL
• Providing adhoc data requests and analysis
• Optimising existing reports and procedures
• Working closely with analytics team to have full insight into Business requirements, dependencies and impacts.
• Strong presentation skills to effectively display data to the business
• Proactively identifying areas for improvement with existing tools
• Ability to work to timelines under own initiative
• Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
• High level of SQL working with large datasets
• Experienced Microsoft Excel user
• Previous experience in an analytical / reporting position
• Degree or equivalent qualification with an understanding of mathematics, marketing analysis or an economic discipline
• Experience of working in an on-line gaming environment
• Strong math/statistical/analytical background
• Self-managed strategic thinker with ability to be a strong team player