Responsibilities with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
Campaign Coordination & Segmentation - 40%
• Working closely with Product / Content department you will be responsible for the coordination of our marketing campaigns (all brands and markets).
• Ensure targeted segmentation for all weekly send outs and ad-hoc campaigns, adapted to the chosen communication channel (including LC segmentation for VIPs)
• Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes
• Working with our CRM Executive, ensure the well execution of the marketing plan.
Customer retention – VIPs – 40%
• Under the responsibility of the CRM Manager, you will define and coordinate our generosity strategy when it comes to VIP players.
• Direct contact point of our most valuable players (top VIPs)
• Always monitor / activate / reactivate our VIP players and report on all actions
• Elaborate ad hoc campaigns for this particular segment.
• Working closely with Customer Support, improve our processes and suggest solutions / ideas (Cross sell and Upsell campaigns) in order to increase our overall player value (ARPU) and quality of service.
Player Life Cycle Sequence (automated and transactional) 20%
• Working closely with Acquisition and Product department, you will be coordinating the development of our life cycle communication plan (multi-channel)
• All transactional emails (templates / content)
• Optimize conversion and upselling funnels
• Propose solutions in order to capitalize and generate value at all life cycle stages.
• Experience within a CRM or VIP department required (1 year + minimum)
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Proactive self-starter and result-oriented; able to work under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively within a matrix organization and participate effectively on cross-functional teams
• Hard worker, confident, team worker and trustworthy
• You have a sense of responsibility to execute your tasks
• Hands-on and has a positive attitude
• Metrics driven with good judgment skills
• Positive attitude and ready to take on challenges
• Creative and innovative – ready to try new things