Affiliate Marketing Job Opportunity – Malta
A global online gaming operator with revenues of over 38 Million and online casino brands operating in 13 countries worldwide.
The Affiliate Manager / Head of Affiliates will join a rapidly growing team of enthusiastic individuals, reporting to the Head of Affiliates. Affiliation is a focus area for the company and we are looking for an experienced individual who can help drive growth in a number of key European markets. This is a challenging role and an opportunity to be a key contributor to the company’s future success.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an Affiliate Manager.
• Proven track record of success
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong salesmanship attitude
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Good communication skills, written and verbally.
• A drive to succeed and complete campaigns within budget, on time and with the highest quality.
• Creative person with an eye for detail. Is able to execute ROI (or similar) analysis on marketing campaigns.
• Have a good understanding of the gaming business ROI, effects of bonus mechanics, freespins, average revenues per user etc.
• Able to build effective relationships with partners
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work autonomously and proactively
• Problem solving attitude
• Drive to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
• Multiple languages a plus, but not required.