Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for an experience Acquisition Manager to join a successful and established gaming company in Milton Keynes. This role would find you responsible for the day to day management of the PPC, SEO, social and display campaigns for their casino product.
This will be a hands on role with excellent opportunity to progress as the long term goal will be to develop this position to having a team to lead in a fast moving environment.
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement Marketing plans to maximise budget available and ROI. Strong focus on detailed planning with 100% accuracy in planning and performance analysis.
• Campaign implementation: Work closely with product development and CRM team to brief, implement, deliver and report on the performance of acquisition campaigns.
• Data Analytics: A strong aspect to the role is working with a variety of data sources to develop customer segment insights that will be used to report on performance of the Acquisition and Retention processes.
• Campaign Testing: working with internal stakeholders to devise new and innovative tests for PPC and Affiliate campaigns.
• Product Definition: Utilise existing Gaming Product knowledge in both Platform and Game Product to guide platform and product development of new features, services and games.
• International: To assist in the creation and deployment of our brands into new markets.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Attitudes and Behaviours:
• Experience in both digital and mobile marketing is essential for this role.
• Hands on knowledge of PPC, Affiliates Marketing, Display, SEO is essential.
• Experience in online Casino gaming platforms and products
• Experience in online Casino player behaviours and support essential to delivering efficient acquisition and high quality Player Insight
• Experience of growing Social Media is desirable
• Non UK gaming market experience desirable but not essential
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com