Betting Jobs are recruiting for an experienced Affiliate Manager to join the fastest growing start up in the UK. Our client is a new start up who have quickly found success and are based in Highbury in London. They offer casino and sports betting and offer an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer great career progression.
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for the sustained growth and optimisation of a diverse range of campaigns, playing a key role in the development of integrated multi-platform campaigns.
• Manage and maintain the current VIP, Key affiliate relationships.
• Assist in the identification of new business partners and business opportunities to grow and expand the department reach and performance
• Support the achievement of the Affiliates department’s business objectives, through development and implementation of Group management approved initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention, including compensation schemes, promotions, loyalty programs and special activities.
• Evaluate and help to develop effective affiliate tools to support the business, seeking for efficiency and accessibility to key information to manage the business
• Provide regular reports on affiliate performance and ROI
• Proven track record of helping to develop affiliates in a global environment
• Proven and consistent track record of executing an aggressive growth strategy and delivering results
• Deep knowledge of global online affiliate models
• Excellent influencing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with a successful and growing gaming company. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com