BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Junior Product Manager for a market leading gaming company in their Malta office. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced gaming industry professional to make the transition into a Product Management role. This is a unique opportunity for career development and would ideally be suited to an individual with excellent analytical skills and a strong commercial awareness of the gaming industry.
• Maintaining the monthly game release calendar:
o Identifying, selecting, and ranking promising new games
o Monitoring and adjusting key factors such as provider exposure, game configurations, volatility, Jackpots, and branded games
o Overseeing smooth game deployment
• Preparing game information for new releases, and offering recommendations for use by the marketing, retention, and support teams, as well as other ad hoc situations.
• Providing expertise to both internal teams and external parties on all matters relating to games, including:
o Giving feedback to game providers
o Participating in regular updates, presentations and events with providers
o Helping to identify game-related fraud
o Monitoring and delivering on provider-related commercial obligations
o Knowledge of game availability across sites and brands
o Any and all other game-related queries
• Vetting potential new game providers
• Testing game and provider features, as well as the availability and function of their games across platforms
• General site maintenance, including game placement, featured games, and on-site game banners
• Collecting and analysing game data
• 1-2 years’ experience in iGaming, experience on a casino team would be an advantage
• A real love of games in general
• Great social, communication, and analytical skills.
• Excellent project management skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English is absolutely mandatory.
• An outgoing and confident personality
• Any of the following would be considered a plus:
o Microsoft Excel proficiency
o Previous experience dealing with contracts
o Basic technical knowledge