BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Games Mathematician for a leading games supplier. This is an ideal opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking gaming company experiencing a period of continued growth.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced Games Mathematician however they would also consider an individual with a strong academic background in Mathematics looking to develop a career in the online gaming industry.
The Games Mathematician will be responsible for creating, developing and testing multiple Casino and Slot games. Documenting the probabilities and statistics associated with particular games. Working closely with Games Designer and Producers to develop the games portfolio. You will also be responsible for analysing existing games from a mathematical and statistical perspective to ensure they are performing at optimum levels and making improvements as appropriate.
• Degree educated in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science or a related subject as a minimum
• Excellent working knowledge of probability and statistical models
• Detailed understanding of the betting industry
• Programming knowledge would be preferred
• Ability to work towards set deadlines