A Global iGaming group is looking to hire a Contracts Manager to join their team based in the Isle of Man. Reporting to the Head of Operations the role will see you work with all areas of the global business to ensure all contracts are in place to support the corporate structure, products and services bought and sold. This is a varied role which will see you work with key stakeholders globally.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To write, review and manage contracts with service providers, suppliers and internal companies.
- To maintain proper records of all contracts and ensure that these are executed and enforced appropriately.
- To maintain the appropriate contract records for Group companies to meet regulatory and audit requirements.
- To ensure that the requirements of all applicable regulations are included in the company’s contracts.
- To support the Finance Team to apply and pay the appropriate costs detailed in the contracts.
- To support the Head of Operations in strategic projects.
- To support the senior personnel with initial legal counsel on occasion and where appropriate.
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written English and ability to communicate clearly
- Experience of reviewing and writing contracts
- Experience of providing ordered administration of records
- Proven ability to cut through legal jargon and achieve a quick and efficient agreement between parties.
Desirable skills and experience
- E-gaming specific legal or contract experience
- Legal qualification
- Experience in working with Asian cultures
- Experience of providing or managing quality service
• Flexible approach
• High energy
• Unfazed by changing priorities
• Problem solver
For more information on this exciting role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org