HEAD OF DELIVERY – B2B Software Solutions Provider – Eastern Europe
Established in 2007, our client is an industry-leading provider of interactive Sportsbetting solutions and services to top gaming operators in traditional and regulated markets across online, mobile and land-based channels.
Description of Role
• Excellent project management skills with proven ability to manage across geographic, large scale, collaborative, technical projects to closure.
• Responsible for the projects implementation according to content, schedule, budget and quality agreed on with the customer
• Work independently with little or no supervision, capable of conflict resolution and project risk mitigation.
• Working in a multi-client and multi-vendor environment.
• Need to meet aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the project deadlines
• Require excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Detail and customer service oriented.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 5 years’ professional experience in project and delivery with strong technical background. including from initiation of a project plan to full execution.
• Experience working with foreign clients and short term projects
• Experience in matrix management
• Fluent English, excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in negotiating with customers and clients
Education & Professional Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline (Computer Engineering, System Information.)