Bettingjobs are working with a leading operator within the industry who are looking to expand their marketing team in Belgium.
The VIP Account Manager will be fully accountable for the top value customer segments establishing good and long lasting relation with them. They will help with conception and through to the delivery of our products and services to a customer.
• Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them
• Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
• Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and ‘competition beating’ service
• Handling Mobile phone to inbound/outbound contacts with customers
• Act as a concierge for our top value customers
• Maximising players value
• Effectively identify and manage any risks within areas of responsibility
• Reactivate dormant accounts
• Monitor campaigns, manage targets and a budget
• Help in the elaboration of the marketing plan for your customer segment and ensure the smooth delivery against it
• Ensure that promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, and relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
• Develop, build and/or execute strategies to acquire new valuable customers / Potential VIPs
• Cross-selling new products and channels. This would be done through face-to-face contact via hospitality and inbound and outbound communications (Mainly phone and emails)
• Working out of office hours, as business requires
• Travel to meet customers and host events
• Liaise with .com HQ to apply best practices and expertise
Skills and experience required
• Great communication skills (Excellent Flemish Dutch native language level, fluent English and French language would be a plus)
• You are approachable, personable and enjoy interaction with clients
• Strong knowledge of local culture and calendar
• Great organisation, relationship building, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
• Analytical mind and ability to manage promotional risk
• Commitment to providing world class service to valuable customers
• Sound knowledge of iGaming Industry
• Friendly, passionate and expert in all that you do!
• Experience of handling customers contact and resolving queries
• Experience of hosting VIP customers at events