Job Title: Poker Customer Services Manager
The Poker Customer Services Manager will have overall responsibility for the Customer Support team. You will be responsible for building and leading a Customer Service team with direct accountability for performance management, quality, and metrics.
• Manage and grow the Customer Service team to ensure adequate cover for operational requirements.
• Define and manage the metrics required to manage the Customer Support team, taking into account the performance of individual team members, and customer feedback when appropriate.
• Recruit, train and manage Customer Support team.
• Define, manage and improve the Customer Support team workflows. Monitor the Key Performance Indicators associated with those workflows and measuring the CS team’s performance against these KPIs.
• Ensure high compliance to operational processes and policies.
• Ensure all required Service Levels are met by:
o Managing actual staffing levels against plan, monitoring Service Levels and taking the relevant corrective actions as required.
o Delegating effectively and maintaining great motivation levels in the team.
o Acting as the Escalation Point for Customers Requests.
Skills and Experience
• Experience of leading and managing a large fast-paced metrics and quality driven Customer Service team for a successful gaming company (Online poker experience is preferred).
• Fluent English with demonstrated superior communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to organise, manage, and communicate across all positions, levels and departments.
• Proven capability of responding readily and flexibly to changes.
• Goal driven, target orientated with an ability to step back and look at the bigger picture.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and influence work & team behaviour.