Job Title: Poker Affiliate Manager
This Poker Affiliate Manager will be responsible for day to day management of our clients Affiliates in line with management approved strategy and budget.
• Develop and maintain Affiliate relationships.
• Assist in the identification of opportunities for growth and expansion
• Support the achievement of the Affiliate department’s business objectives, developing and implementing approved initiatives aimed at improving affiliate performance and retention.
• Evaluate and help to develop effective affiliate tools to support the business goals
• Manage Poker Affiliate spend in line with approved plans and budget
• Manage resolution of Affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues
• Optimize Affiliate offerings on an individual basis, with particular focus on affiliate acquisition and retention.
Skills and Capabilities
• Proven track record of developing and managing affiliates in a global environment (Online poker experience is preferred)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in management of Key global affiliates (Online poker experience is preferred)
• Proven track record of executing an aggressive growth strategy and delivering results
• Deep knowledge of global online affiliate models (poker and gambling affiliate models is preferred, but not mandatory)
• Excellent influencing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
• Confidence to liaise with and influence senior management
• Strategic and commercial thinker
• Strong judgment and problem solving skills
• Strong analytical/reporting skills.
• Significant experience of the online Poker Affiliate Business
• Specific knowledge of UK, Canadian and/or Australian markets is an advantage