Bettingjobs.com is currently looking for a Sports Trader to join a sports betting company in its Tallinn office. An exciting and challenging position providing Risk Management and Trading Solutions to a rapidly-expanding international sports betting operator. This role would be suited to a recent graduate or candidate who is keen to begin a career within the online sports betting industry, and who wants to be a part of a progressive betting company.
• The maintenance of all procedures related to the detection and processing of high-risk activity within customer accounts.
• The examination of existing fraudulent trends through analysis of accounts and monitoring of transaction patterns.
• Identifying and preventing further transactions from being processed.
• Analysing bet history and appropriate trends to take appropriate action on suspicious accounts. Taking discretionary decisions based on research.
• The maintaining of control of liability management and limits.
• Grouping accounts in accordance with customer risk profiles.
• Day-to-day cooperation with in-house Payments, Know Your Customer, and Customer Support teams to ensure that any decision made in respect of any specific account, is executed and communicated to a customer appropriately with a strong degree of consistency.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of sports betting.
• Strong logical skills, together with a passion for numbers, spreadsheets and graphs.
• Expertise in preparation and analyzing of structured and unstructured data.
• A strong understanding and focus on trading risk.
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly and to develop as a professional.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
• Strong problem solving skill set.
• Able to make decisive decisions under pressure.
• Personable character with good communication skills.
• Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and pro-active.
• Ability to work shifts patterns, including weekends.
• Native Russian speaker.