Bettingjobs.com is looking for a UK Sports Trader to join a leading betting company in their Malta office. You will be responsible for trading and compiling odds across a variety of sports including darts, snooker, cricket, golf, boxing, motorsport and rugby.
• Responsible for trading a number of UK Sports - pre-match, in-Play & long term markets.
• Efficient monitoring of prices and strong liability control ensuring maximum profitability.
• Observe competitor activity and make real time adjustments where appropriate.
• Provide detailed analysis and reporting on customers & product performance.
• Creation and settlement of events where required.
• Assist in the development of trading tools.
• Effective error reporting/problem solving.
• Build a close relationship with the brand teams in order to meet their needs with regard to PR, marketing, social media and special bets.
• A passion for sports & strong knowledge of at least 2 UK sports.
• Highly numerate and a firm understanding of betting markets and odds.
• Strong awareness of the sporting calendar.
• Be able to think quickly, work under pressure and take effective decisions
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Competent in Excel and the other Microsoft Office applications.
• The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Minimum of 2 years’ sports trading experience for an online bookmaker.